Tuesday 20 March 2012

Fashion Advice Please

Well, the results came in and I was pleasantly surprised! It seems like our Britney is right brain dominant and a visual creative thinker. Neurologically, she is also completely blocked under stress and can benefit greatly from brain gym exercises. So that is why us girls stand in a row every morning and do our cross lateral exercises. I think we look like the Irish rugby team warming up for a big match. Right wing over left wing, left claw over right claw and peck at those brain buttons! I must say, it’s a weird affair, but it seemed to be working the first couple of days. I don’t know if it is my imagination but Britney seemed a little brighter. However, this morning she refused to participate and went back to scratching at the fence. I understand her a little better now, but I desperately need a way to reach her!

I need your opinion on something. I’ve been thinking about changing the colour of my wattle. You know, being employed in a corporate environment is really a huge responsibility and image is very important. I have to distinguish myself from common farm hens. So, should I go for a non-permanent option (akin to lipstick) or consider a permanent dye? And what colour?

Henrietta advised me to dye it green permanently in honor of St Patrick. (Poor dear, I’m sure she has more Irish blood in her than her sweet mother would like to admit.) As for me, although I like Ireland, I still consider myself as an immigrant and am proud of my Chilean linage. So, I don’t believe green will quite complement my complexion. I heard that in the psychology of color purple is a good colour for inducing tranquility (to raise egg production), but then again it may lower my appetite and that won’t do because to be stout is a hen’s pride! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment